Big week! I've got lots of cleaning, maintaining , cooking & the regular normal stuff to do. I'm looking forward to eating and laughing and getting autumny drunk with friends. I need ya'll to wish away the expected rain on Friday evening!
Here we go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(153)
-
▼
November
(26)
- T-Day went by without a hitch. Well, why wouldn't...
- O.K., I have chilled the fuck out since I last pos...
- O.K., here's a tall order: I require an 11-foot r...
- Big week! I've got lots of cleaning, maintaining ...
- Sunday Productive Sunday
- I am wearing the shoes that I ordered online yeste...
- $$$$$
- Nu Shooz
- Gimmicky blog!
- We got a little antsy on Sunday, so we took a driv...
- L O N G D A Y I I
- L O N G D A Y
- I have to tell you my dream from last night. It s...
- Eclipse Glassesat White Water Tavern14 Nov 2008at ...
- Multi-media blog!
- Hairdresser On Fire
- I skipped breakfast this morning, so all I can thi...
- Big spender?
- I know it's fire pit season & we're all sitting ar...
- For your information
- Not!
- The return to normalcy.
- Here it is...
- Hurrah!!! What? Oh.
- You guys, my fifteen minutes of fame is comin'! I...
- Halloween: Me & ATM, we got all dressed up, but h...
-
▼
November
(26)
No comments:
Post a Comment